IMV imaging achieves Investors in People Platinum Accreditation
IMV imaging, a world leader in veterinary diagnostic imaging technology, has, at the start of the year, achieved the prestigious Investors in People Platinum Accreditation.
For nearly 30 years Investors in People has been recognised internationally as a leading people accreditation. IMV imaging achieving this award is a terrific achievement, demonstrating its commitment to its people.
Commenting on the award, Alan Picken, Chief Executive Officer, IMV imaging commented, “This is an outstanding achievement for us to be awarded one of the most prestigious people accreditations in the UK. With only the top 2% of businesses assessed globally achieving this level of accreditation, I am very proud of our business as this represents a true commitment to employees and demonstrates a solid foundation of good practice which remains challenging and aspirational for many organisations. Part of our vision at IMV imaging has always been to build a team of world-class experts and maintain an inspiring working environment in which everyone can excel and receiving this award demonstrates our progress towards this aim.”
Bonnie Clarke, Interim Chief Executive of Remarkable, the organisation licensed to deliver Investors in People in Scotland, said, “This is a fantastic achievement for IMV imaging (UK) Ltd, congratulations! Investors in People recognises organisations who are truly committed to their people, continuous improvement and customer service. We have supported IMV imaging (UK) Ltd since 2008 and we are delighted to see their ongoing dedication recognised with this Platinum award. Many congratulations!
IMV imaging (formerly known as BCF Technology and Echo Control Medical), an IMV Technologies Company is a global leader in developing and supplying veterinary diagnostic imaging equipment. Initially founded in Scotland (BCF) and France (ECM and IMV Technologies), the IMV Technologies group continue to invest in these locations whilst expanding with offices in the USA, India, China, Italy, The Netherlands and South Africa as well as having an extensive network of distributors across the globe.
About Investors in People
- Remarkable exclusively delivers the Investors in People accreditation within Scotland.
- Investors in People supports and challenges organisations to navigate and interpret the opportunities of doing business in the 21st century in innovative and creative ways. Opportunities such as technology, succession planning, flexible working; and challenges such as ineffectual decision making, absenteeism, employee disengagement.
- Investors in People is not about paperwork nor is it an audit or a rigid assessment. It is about listening to our clients, talking to our clients and becoming a critical friend to our clients to develop action orientated, positive solutions that are unique and fit for purpose.
- Investors in People recognises employer brands that are committed to looking after their people, engaging them and building trust; and it is the only international standard that aligns ambition and people – research tells us that nearly two thirds (57%) of organisations think Investors in People helps their staff be more productive (Source: Investors in People, Community Interest Company, UK)
- Investors in People delivers objective and independent insights, stretch and inspiration to enable ambitious organisations to innovate and maintain their competitive edge to deliver outstanding client experiences and increase prosperity.
- The 6th generation of Investors in People has ensured it remains relevant for the challenges and the changes facing organisations in the 21st century – over 75% of Investors in People organisations in Scotland say it has had a positive impact, particularly around employee engagement, learning effectiveness and organisation performance (Source: IIP Impact Research, University of Glasgow, 2015)
- There are 4 levels of award (Standard, Silver, Gold and Platinum) and within each of these, 4 levels of “maturity” (Developed, Established, Advanced and High Performing). Each level is more progressive and challenging than the next and each award is a fantastic recognition in its own right.
- For nearly 30 years Investors in People has been recognised internationally as a leading people accreditation
- Investors in People has been achieved by over 14,000 organisations worldwide, across over 75 countries.